(This is a one-time agreement)
This is an agreement between Brandon from the Suburbs/Gamble Studios/KRTG Enterprises, Inc. (the Company) and You (The Client) for service(s) selected by The Client.
The mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this agreement, the receipt, and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledge, the parties to this agreement agree as follows:
1. The Client is at least 18 years old and/or is represented and will be accompanied by a legal guardian.
2. The Client agrees to book studio session(s) with the Company
3. The parties hereby agree that all rights, copyrights, titles and interest in any photograph(s) and/ or video(s) taken during the session by the Company belongs solely and exclusively to the Company and are free from any claims whatsoever by the Client.
4. The Company grants to the Client the use of any video(s) and/or photo(s) to print and/ post as the Client may wish, but the Client may NOT alter or crop the videos and/or photos in anyway. Any watermark/logo on must be visible.
5. In the case of where there will be no watermark/logo, the Client agrees to credit the Company (Brandon from the Suburbs)
6. The Client grants to the Company and to parties authorized by the Company the following perpetual rights:
a. the right to use and publish the Client’s name and likeness for advertising purposes in connection with activities of the Company.
b. the right to manufacture and distribute merchandise made in connection with activities of the Company that involves the Client.
7. The Company agree to provide to the Client any copies, links, etc. of all published material, merchandise, etc. that the Client’s images or likeness were used
Rescheduling Terms: Rescheduling is only allowed once. If you need to reschedule more than once, your session will be cancelled and your deposit is forfeited. If we have to cancel your recording session, we can reschedule your session or we will refund your deposit.
This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee and by the laws of the United States, excluding their conflicts of law principles. Any dispute or legal proceeding regarding the Agreement shall take place in the county of Washington, in the State of Tennessee.
By clicking the check marks during BOOKING, you are agreeing to book with the company and agreeing to the booking policies, such will constitute this as a binding agreement between both parties.
Brandon from the Suburbs / Gamble Studios / KRTG Enterprises, Inc.